Pages

The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul. ~ Alfred Austin

Tuesday 5 January 2016

One Year











One year ago today we said goodbye to you BJ. There is not a day that goes by where I don't think about you and miss you. You were the most goofy, fun loving, loyal best friend I could ask for. You grew up alongside the kids and were always there to love and protect them and to get up to the occasional bit of mischief together! The cats miss you too, and I will often find them sitting with you where we buried you in your favourite part of the garden. Your rose bush 'Guardian Angel' is flowering beautifully and I can't wait to get the rest of your garden growing and looking beautiful too.

I know you are no longer in pain and will have been happily re-united with your little brother Webster. You are dearly missed my sweet, gentle, loving boy and I know you would be happy to know that you can never be replaced in our hearts; but that we expanded our hearts to love another rescue dog. I think you would love Cody too. I know you would <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting The Birds In The Bush, I love reading your comments.