Pages

The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul. ~ Alfred Austin

Saturday 23 February 2013

Welcome to The Birds In the bush

Hello and welcome to The Birds In the bush. Birds is a play on our name and we live in the bush...hence the name The Birds In the bush.

I have started this blog for my benefit more than anything. A place to keep a record, a journal of sorts, of the different things happening in our lives. A place where I can look back and remind myself of the things going on in our little part of the world, the good and the not so good.

Probably no-one will read this little blog that is okay, I just want a place to attempt to write and hope to improve my photography skills. My little piece in the big wide world of blogging.

Today was a gorgeous Saturday. After all the really hot weather we have been having, today's temperature of around 28c was very welcome indeed. I spent a bit of time out in the garden this morning and then this afternoon with the camera taking a few photos.

Love the dainty fuchsia flowers

The bees seem to really like the spider lillies




Eglantine has such a beautiful perfume

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting The Birds In The Bush, I love reading your comments.